Modern ministry has become increasingly complex and because of this coaching is fast becoming an essential ministry tool for the busy Lead Pastor. Lead Pastors in medium to large sized churches today are under great pressure as they juggle the sheer volume of occurrences requiring attention – preaching, discipleship, counselling, vision casting, action plans, information flows from emails, text messages, ministry social media, comments from blogs and so on compete for our attention. Add to these external engagements such as community involvement, charity work, dealing with the media, family matters and perhaps a private business and time becomes squeezed, productivity drops, vision strays. and ministry stagnates.
What coaching can do for the Lead Pastor:
- Re-establish clarity of purpose
- Identify gaps between where you are and where you want to be
- Helps the Lead Pastor develop a strong strategy and action plan to close the gap
- Guides the building of the structure, accountability, and support necessary to ensure sustained commitment
- Ensure continuous growth using proven growth models
If you would like to know more about coaching or want to book an introductory session please do contact Rev. Tade Agbesanwa using the form below. Rev Tade Agbesanwa is a John Maxwell Certified Coach. (See his bio here)